ARCR-CRic -- Elegant Anthro!


A few selections from the portfolio of ARCR-CRic.  ARCR-CRic has a self-proclaimed bias toward raccoons, yet he is one of the most versatile anthro artists in the field.  His paintings and refined pencil drawings show that he is familiar with predators and prey alike.  Whether his subjects stand on two feet or walk on all fours; whether they have claws or hooves, he confers upon them a certain sensitivity that is frankly unusual in the often 'toonlike world of furry.  The following drawings, accompanied by the artist's remarks, give a good sense of his remarkable abilities.


Solace


"Very belated birthday gift for my friend SouthpawLynx. I wanted to finish it before the year was over. I believe the last day of the year should be used to meditate about what was done and what are the goals for the year that is just beginning, so nothing better than a lynx monk silently seeking peace and wisdom"


Virtual XI
"Went crazy and decided to draw some sci-fi. Please let me know what you think."



G'Morning

"Coony hopes you are paying attention to the trigonometry lesson :P.

This drawing was very fun to make, I know I'm a bit (very) biased towards raccoons but I think she is probably one of my best till now. I definitely learned some things while working on it (not trigonometry).

At some point I might draw her again and who knows, she might even become a character, we shall see."

Journey

"A small semi-vent personal scene inspired by this track: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AfUKy….

I found myself with a bit more free time this weekend and decided to finish this while working on a few other scenes."
******

ARCR-CRic's avatar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Cat (Sute-Neko Tora Chan)

The Cockroach Union and Waterbugs Protective Association

Two Different Dragons