Hi There! An Introduction

My real name is Sherry but my artist name is Flapper Foxy-or Foxy Flapper on some sites!
I am thrilled to be a part of this blog on furry/anthro art. I have been drawing "furries"-or cartoon animals as they were known "back then"-since I was about 12. I am influenced by animation art,fashion,and history.My first big influence was going to Disney movies. I saw Lady and the Tramp when I was about 8 and the animal characters blew my mind! I can draw cartoon humans too but there's something about animal characters that is more appealing. I am not a professional artist but that doesn't keep me from drawing! I have included  a YouTube video if you would like to watch! Thanks!!
I

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vote Furbunch!

Abandoned Cat (Sute-Neko Tora Chan)

The Hybrid Menagerie