Pity Kitty

 
One of the kittens I have been saddled with, silently pleading with me not to have him killed before he has even tasted life.  I am at my wit's end what to do with these 5 most adorable white elephants I have ever had dropped into my sorry ass resourceless lap.
I  really screwed up in my past life, I should not have repudiated that Versailles treaty and then invaded Poland.  Geez, Louise,...everyone makes mistakes!
Title suggested by Andibi, who actually owned some of these.
 
Achtung! Sad cat!



Don't blame me...anymore.


(Bonus Joke)!

Me:  Hey, Andibi!

Andibi:  What is it now, Billy?   I'm trying to draw.

Me:  What did the German Shepherd say for himself at the Nuremberg Trials?

Andibi:  You do know it's rabbit season, Billy.  You do know that.

Me: You'll really like this one, Andy.  The dog said,... ha ha ha!... the dog said, - I vas only following odors!

Andibi: How do you load this thing?



No one appreciates how extremely witty I am.


Comments

  1. Ha ha! Very nice! That was one of the wurst jokes I've ever heard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that was an inexcusable pun. Stalemate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how much those "big eye" kitten art looks like the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The big eye thing was an inexplicable phenomenon. See 'Big Eyes' by Tim Burton, a true story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that movie! And I love the kitten. What’re their names?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not named them because I am going to have to give them away. I am still looking for someone who can take them. The longer they are around the more I get attached to them, I have a thing about cats, never mind kittens. I am real worried right now. They rushed me tonight and got out into the house, they are having so much fun. This is tearing me up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Cat (Sute-Neko Tora Chan)

The Hybrid Menagerie

Kamaitachi