1920's Red Riding Hood-or How Could Red Riding Hood (Been So Very Good?)

 This is the first sketch of a trilogy of Red Riding Hood pictures I'm working on based on recordings. This one from the 1920's,one from the 1950's,and one from the 1960's. I decided to draw Red as an anthro fox girl,and she is much more mature than she was in the fairy tales! This suggestive song from the 1920's may seem tame by today's standards,but it was one of the first songs in history to be banned from the radio! I will post again when this is in color.





Comments

  1. Very good! This is one dapper wolf, not at all the Tex Avery kind I'm used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see a Red Riding Hood who has her wits about her -- I think that wolf will be eating out of her hand soon enough!

    Funny spicy song, too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Cat (Sute-Neko Tora Chan)

The Hybrid Menagerie

Kamaitachi