Animate Cartoon Character - Anthro Kangaroo Girl - General themes and ideas.

 


Going over the design process form idea to concept art and the drafting and production of animations. Here I am briefly going through the grading structure I was examined on during my studies at Uni: Bottom to Top of the page.

In these times of study I found that documenting my ideas and aspirations in a blog was the most productive way of Researching, Experimenting and Developing ideas.


Listenting to Music - Draft
Drafted animation, find my final version on DA - No Ads displayed:



So now I have imported the line art and colouring layers into TVPaintAnimation11 program, not a noticeable difference in the format I know, but this software relies on the key input more and was defiantly a challenge to learn mainly because its French. 

Once imported, the scaling in complete and we can start animating Shelagh (Name of the Anthro Kangaroo). 




I have taken a screenshot of the line art, pretty basic as you can see, but the line art dictates the level of difficulty the next stage of animation will be.
Photoshop edit increasing the contrast levels and saturation.

  Clip studio pain software colouring with downloaded brushes.






An example of Assets like these blades (sport glasses) Created as a png. file import.

I decided not to incase Blades but they defiantly suite her! So I might in the future.


Rough drawing concept inspired from pop culture and recent media and events that are applied to my personal characters and concepts.

Here is one of my main cartoon characters from the ongoing comic Girl Armour: I am looking to apply more pop culture to her character and create more concept art based around her interactions with them. Pretty common to imagine ones oc interacting with inspirational themes and ideas I know.













Comments

  1. That is a super cool post! Thank you so much for letting us into your process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great to see -- Thanks for sharing! I had no idea how technical all of this work is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vote Furbunch!

Abandoned Cat (Sute-Neko Tora Chan)

The Hybrid Menagerie