Scurry



Mac Smith has written and drawn an unforgettable post apocalypse epic.





The essence of terror. 





Better than even Disney can do.





A new world.  Remember, "new" does not mean "good".





Point of view really makes a difference, don't it?





A moose and a mouse.  The world is huge to me, how so much bigger to a mouse?





I really don't wish to say anything else about this.  Wix the mouse is on a journey to save his girlfriend and his colony.  He is opposed by, well, the entire world.  
 




This ain't The Rescuers, no sir.










 Read this and know what storytelling is all about.


Comments

  1. I have been collecting Mac Smith's Scurry since its inception. I can argue with nothing you have written here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A high compliment indeed. The best to you and your's this New Years, who knows what lies ahead!

      Delete
  2. I have not read this yet but I want to! You find so many interesting things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of you to say, but the net has an infinite amount of material out there. Finding stuff is what I do. It's all I do!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Cat (Sute-Neko Tora Chan)

The Hybrid Menagerie

Kamaitachi