Poodle fur thickness - Character design



Here I am going to try and describe some character design examples with my poodle character here for example: :Image progression:




These stages of a characters appearance are important to document, I am anticipating this progression or opinions for many different looks and customisation.

Piercings, tattoos and not to mention the unique stylised options for breeds or different species. This poodle is going to offer many of these traits as she progresses indeed.


(The idea of character transformation from the beginning of a comic or story, in comparison to the ending is a very interesting thing I want to do!! For example how the characters in One Piece anime/manga progressed).

I can't get ahead or myself here! 

Comments

  1. Nice work and an interesting idea indeed -- So you plan to have your characters change their appearances over the course of your story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From humble beginnings to whatever the future holds for these characters, years maybe... more distinctive character appearances would be flashbacks or chapters dedicated to character origin stories, younger to child versions of themselves as well.

      It's a lot to do myself but seeing and watching all the dedication in your own stories and world fascinates me Andibi.

      Delete
    2. Sounds good. I think it's smart to think of these design issues in advance; the transitions from one phase of the character's life and appearance to the next should work really well if they are thoroughly thought-out.

      Thanks for your nice words; I'm glad you find something worthwhile in my stuff :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vote Furbunch!

Abandoned Cat (Sute-Neko Tora Chan)

The Hybrid Menagerie