I Like Anthro Bunnies, But...



This is Schnuffel Bunny, a cartoon made to go with a ring-tone in Germany.  This abomination is so cute as to attract my basilisk attention.  He has a girlfriend, Schnuffelellenchen.


Obviously, I like anthro rabbits.  But when I use the word "cute" I am talking about kittens or sexual desirability.  These things are a vision of what awaits bad furries in Hell. (Hmmm...great name for a punk band or comic book.  You read it here first).  But by all means judge for yourself.  Enjoy!



Yep, there is such a thing as too many cartoon rabbits.

Some bunnies are more equal than others.

Comments

  1. Neither of them seems to have an identifiable gender -- I guess too much cuteness completely obfuscates secondary sex characteristics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa, Mr. Fancy Pants with the language! Well, IN ENGLISH I would say dese coney's are gender indeterminate, an' if it please your Honor.
      I imagine someone, somewhere, is getting 'excited' by this, yes I do.

      Delete
    2. You know the culture as well as I do. You know what's out there, and it ain't a pretty picture. Anthro bunnies is the least of it!

      Delete
  2. I find these characters Vile and Disgusting (Vile is in the top image, Disgusting in the second picture). Seriously, I wanna talk to the Mangler and see if I can get my money back for this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures would have to improve considerably to be considered Vile and Disgusting. Thus Satan expands his dominion on Earth!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Cat (Sute-Neko Tora Chan)

The Hybrid Menagerie

Kamaitachi