Fun with the Claw!

Fun with the Claw!  The Hooded Claw, Penelope Pitstop, and Dick Dastardly belong to Hanna-Barbera and are here parodied with my apologies!

 

Hi Guys!

It's just Wendy and me having a little fun with the Hooded Claw and his girlfriend, Penelope Pitstop!  Maybe you remember them from the classic Hanna-Barbera cartoons of the late '60s and early 70s?  The Perils of Penelope Pitstop was a spinoff of Wacky Races, both of which were based on early twentieth-century melodramatic cinema!  Penelope Pitstop was a stock fearless heroine who was always being captured and tied up by a stock mysterious villain, in this case, the Hooded Claw!  

I'm not sure why the Claw went to all that trouble time and time again, but it made for some sticky situations that Penelope always managed to get herself out of.  In this little bit of make-believe, the Claw has found an easier victim to deal with, namely Wendy!  And boy, Penelope sure can't stand it!  She suspects that maybe this once, the Claw is going to untie Wendy and take her out to a fancy restaurant.  That'll leave Penelope with me, aka Dick Dastardly!  I'll score us some choice grub and make her watch me play Dead War 4!   

That's all for now guys.  I've gotta duck out and order that extra large meat-lover's pizza for Penelope here.  I'll break her of that cauliflower and goat-cheese nonsense or my name isn't Dick Dastardly!

Muahahahaha!

 

*******

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Cat (Sute-Neko Tora Chan)

The Hybrid Menagerie

Kamaitachi