Jalen73551735


 Tickle Time


The Deer Siblings


Pippy and Tippy
 

 Chase
 

 Two Foxxos Singing


A Day At The Beach


It was a beautiful sunny day, me and Roger planned to take a walk through the woods. "Wow, it was a beautiful day to walk in forest," said Roger. "Yes, indeed," I said. There are beautiful sights around this land. "Look, Roger!" I said a whisper pointing up to the bird's nest, "I see a mother bird feeding her baby birds." "Awwwwww", we said.

So we continued walking through the woods, and all of the sudden, I hear a growling sound. "Oh no! There's a predator around us! We're trapped!" I said feeling scared. "Hehehe, that's not a predator, Jalen," he said calmly, "That's my rumbly tummy. I'm getting hungry." "Oh, hehe," I calmed myself down. "There's got to be some food around here." We keep on walking though the woods, and Roger's stomach still growling and it's getting louder. "Oh my, it feels like I needed belly rubs," said Roger. And his stomach growl getting even more louder. "Yup, I really do needed belly rubs."

So we stopped to take a break and Roger lies down on the ground and begins to lift up his shirt to reveal his tummy. And I looked down at him and said, "Ummmm, I'm not sure about......" Then Roger said with puppy eyes, "Come on............don't be shy." So I begin to rub is empty tummy, and wow! His tummy is feeling so soft as usual. "Ahhhh, that feels so good!" He said. I felt his stomach growl in dominance, but I didn't hesitate. It reminds me of nature when it comes to life. "There there, tummy," I said "I'm just giving you a quick rub to calm you down." Me and Roger giggles.

So Roger's stomach growl has settled down and what do you know! We're close to the stream! So we've walk to the stream to search for fish and we caught. And we found berries too! So we ate our meal then puts our feet in the stream and the water felt so good. "Ah, this can be a peaceful moment." I said. "Oh yeah." He said.

The Tickling Crew
 

 T'Challa Ref

Jalen73771735's avatar

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Cat (Sute-Neko Tora Chan)

The Hybrid Menagerie

Kamaitachi