Anthro Ads, Again

White Cat Cigars.


Calvert's whiskey.


Keep out.
 

 Lewando's Dyer and Laundry, Boston.


Something to do with saving money.


Sandpaper.


Soap.


Thom's Castile Soap.  Louis Wain.


Fictional.  Racey Helps.


Soap.


Lewando's again.  And if that cat ain't anthropomorphic then someone can really train animals.


Castor oil substitute.  I think babys already know how to poop.  A Fretful Mother product!


Pork.


Old bronze rabbit playing an accordion.   Not an ad, but too good to pass up.



Shoe polish.


Tufts Arctic Soda.


Chocolate.


Map.


Comic.  Peach Momoko.


Alcohol, from Australia.  I'm shocked.  Shocked!


Texas football.



Beer.



Petri Wine, out of California.


C'est moi!


Australian book, 9 pence.  1952
 

 Automobile.


Complete bullshit.

Well, enough for today.  I realize that this site is top heavy with anthro advertising but I cannot always find the sort of posts I want to put up.  We are the best and most original of all the furry blogs I see on the net.  This is going to work out, this is going to go somewhere.




 

Comments

  1. Great stuff! As you may know, Calvert did a whole series of anthro animals ads. Somewhere I have one with kangaroos. Have to see if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/pCwAAOSwySZb5J-v/s-l1600.jpg

      Delete
  2. I really love these vintage ads! The motorcross cat is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that as well, course it ain't an ad but from a comic.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Cat (Sute-Neko Tora Chan)

The Hybrid Menagerie

Kamaitachi