Jenny Jinya

 

Like the endings of 'The Velveteen Rabbit' and 'Watership Down', this is Anthro at it's saddest and most triumphant.










Take my hand, I'll show you the way home.


 This lady is tremendously talented.

JennyJinya's avatar

 

Struck with palsy, sore and old,

Waiting at the Gates of Gold,

Said he with his dying breath,

“Life is done, but what is Death?”

Then, in answer to the king,

Fell a sunbeam on his ring,

Showing by a heavenly ray,

“Even this shall pass away.”

–Theodore Tilton
  
I wrote Ms. Jinya and received permission to post this on my blog, as this one is connected to it I don't think I'm that much out of line by posting it on Hybrid.  She is a fantastic writer and artist and more people should know of her work.  Anyone who can read this post without crying is a far stronger person than I am.


 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Cat (Sute-Neko Tora Chan)

The Hybrid Menagerie

Kamaitachi