Moxie!


 Anthro Moxie ad.  Moxie is a soft drink popular in New England, it is the official soda of Maine.  Our very own Andibi, a Mainer, claims that Moxie is 'leprosy in a bottle'.  He found this ad.  I found one other anthropomorphic Moxie ad-
 

Yes, that's a clam in a housecoat.
 

 And this is a Moxie Horsemobile.  


Another Foxy Fables.


Be Foxy, Drink Moxie.


These people got a nerve, or plenty of moxie.

Speaking of which, our own Flapper Foxy herself pointed this 1921 Arthur Fields tune out to me-

 
Distinctively different! 



Comments

  1. Moxie is a special kind of special. You either love it or you hate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess. Need to try it. I don't drink soda anymore but I must find out why this is the national drink of Maine!

      Delete
  2. I have heard of this drink! There was actually a 1920's song about it! And what better animal to advertise it than a fox?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1921, Arthur Fields. I just added that to this post. Thanks, Ms. Foxy, you got Moxie,Kid!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Cat (Sute-Neko Tora Chan)

The Hybrid Menagerie

Kamaitachi