Mascots


 Danny the Donkey, first anatomically correct mascot.

https://youtu.be/A6xs5H2jG7Q

From the Netflix 2016 movie Mascots, d). Christopher Guest.


 It was never a game, and if you don't realize that you've lost.
 

 The Fluffy.
 

Alvin the Armadillo, another over the top performance by Parker Posey as Cindi Babineaux.



Tom Bennett as the delightful Sid the Hedgehog.  There is also a furry in a pink rabbit costume who is constantly being chased off, I couldn't find a picture of that.  This is a very funny movie.

It ain't a party until Billy gets there.


Comments

  1. I never understood the mascot thing, but I guess they are quite a beloved formative influence on large parts of the fandom. Fair enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What bothers me is the mascot look at furry conventions. I can see wanting to masquerade, but what is up with wearing a silly San Diego Chicken outfit? I want to look like a (real) talking rabbit, not a muppet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Cat (Sute-Neko Tora Chan)

The Hybrid Menagerie

Kamaitachi