Maya And Flamma


This is a tribute for two very original creators!

Great Andibi, who made a picture a beautiful and shy anthro doe, Maya
Maya by Andibi on DeviantArt

And great DavisPK, who made this great picture of baddass bunny warrior, Flamma
The Time For Talk Is Over by DavisPK on DeviantArt

...and since I'm mainly a writer, I wonder what if Flamma met Maya. And finding that this warrior have a feelings for her and vice versa. ;) (Wink) 

Drawing created by awesome Mrs. Martínkova who has my deep gratitude to create this picture from my story.

 
This blog has been dormant for over a year now because it is not showing up on search engines.  Why, I have no idea.  But this fantastic post from the Mighty Delaverano and Ms. Marinkova, art, has made me lust to get Hybrid back into action.  So, today I shall try to untangle this nightmare programming that blogger has seen fit to saddle us with.   If at all possible, this excellent site of the very best anthro has to offer shall return!

(Mr. Delaverano is unaware that Andibi is co-creator of this site.  Andibi already has an extremely high opinion of himself so there is no need to write and praise his atavistic deer peoples, all such compliments should be directed towards the Lapin Nation)
 
Given under my hand this April 14 2023. 

Billy D Bunny, rabbit at large.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Cat (Sute-Neko Tora Chan)

The Hybrid Menagerie

Kamaitachi